Trees are a precious resource that we all value in today's busy world. But like all living things, trees have a natural life expectancy.
Sometimes a problem tree can't be fixed by trimming and pruning and is no longer an asset to your garden. If so, it needs to be removed from your property.
- The tree could be diseased, dying, or no longer visually appealing.
- Perhaps you want to plant a new garden, build an extension or pave the area.
- Trees can sustain structural damage that makes them unsafe.
- Trees can use up too much of the moisture in the soil.
- An older tree can cause damage to the foundations of your home or to underground pipes.
It's not an easy decision, but when you need a tree removed, you want it done by the experts! For safe, professional and efficient tree removal, you can't go past Taylors.
Our trusted tree surgeons will carefully remove the tree and tree stump, leaving your property ready for whatever you've got planned. They'll ensure the complete removal of even the largest, most difficult tree with no disruption to your property.
Our qualified tree climbers can access even the most difficult areas. We utilise only the latest techniques and equipment, and our focus on safety is second to none! Naturally we'll clear up any debris left behind at no extra cost.
Don't forget that if you're not sure whether the tree can be saved with expert pruning, our experienced staff can advise you.
Why You Need Specialist Tree Removalists
If you've got a tree that needs removal you might be tempted to fell it yourself or use unqualified contractors. But tree lopping is a complex, potentially dangerous job. It should only be carried out by tree surgeons because:
- trees can grow again if the roots aren't removed
- tree stumps left behind are an eyesore and potentially hazardous
- they're also skilled at climbing and accessing difficult areas.
Call Us Today to Receive Your Free Quote!
For your free no-obligation quote, simply fill in the online form on the right.
To find out how Taylors can safely carry out tree removal on your property, give us a call today on 1300 325 559 or send us an email.